Leg, foot, and ankle injuries and illness can be frustrating because they affect our mobility and independence. They prevent participation in sports and may even keep us from driving a car.
LEG, FOOT AND ANKLE PROBLEMS:
AZ Spine Disc & Sport treats many different leg, foot, and ankle conditions, including:
- Achilles tendon injuries often happen due to the stress of running, jumping, or to people who are on their feet for long periods. Pain and stiffness may be most present in the mornings. We can diagnose and assist with your pain and recovery from Achilles tendon injuries.
- Tendonitis is irritation of the fibrous cords that attach muscle to bone. It is often the result of an injury or overuse. We can help your tendonitis. Pain and tenderness can often be treated without surgery and may benefit from physiotherapy.
- Muscle Strains or pulled muscles happen due to an overstretch or tear. They can occur as a result of overuse. They may heal at home, but if the pain is severe or persists for more than a week, please contact us.
- Plantar Fasciitis often presents as stabbing heel pain and is usually caused by inflammation. Some non-surgical treatments might include orthotics or injection therapy or surgery. Get help for your Plantar Fasciitis!
- Ligamentous Injuries and Sprained Ankles are an injury to the bands of tissues that connect your ankle bones. Similar to a strain (which is bands of tissue that attach a muscle to bone), they may heal at home. But if your injury persists or is severely painful, we can diagnose and assist with your healing.
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis causes stiffness and pain in your joints. Arthritis occurs when you lose cartilage inside of your joints and your bones rub against each other. This causes pain and affects movement. We can help your foot arthritis. There are many non-surgical treatments, including steroid injections, physiotherapy, and orthotics. We help many patients with ankle arthritis in Phoenix.
SOLUTION FOR YOUR LEG:
AZ Spine Disc & Sport offers many non-surgical options, including nutritional assistance, site injections, physiotherapy, chiropractic care, regenerative medicine, acupuncture, and more. Don’t continue to suffer from an injury or chronic condition. Let AZ Spine Disc & Sport help you with the pain and loss of movement. We can make a full diagnosis and determine your options to feel better, restore your movement, and get you back in the game!