Because the elbow is a hinge type joint, there are many ligaments, tendons, and muscles that can develop problems due to injury or repetitive motion. AZ Spine Disc & Sport treats many elbow conditions to get you back to feeling and playing great, including:
- Fractures or breaks.
- Golfer’s elbow causes pain outside of the elbow or forearm and wrist that is aggravated by activity. Anyone who engages in repetitive arm and wrist movement may develop this condition. We can help golfer’s elbow.
- Ulnar Nerve injuries or Cubital Tunnel Syndrome happens when the ulnar nerve is irritated or damaged. Symptoms include weakness, numbness, and pain in the hands. We can help with ulnar nerve injuries.
- Tennis elbow doesn’t just affect athletes. It is a painful condition where tendons in your elbow are overloaded. We treat Tennis elbow.
- A reduction in cartilage and symptoms causes osteoarthritis. Symptoms include pain, stiffness, and swelling. We help patients with elbow arthritis.
- Bone spurs are sometimes caused by osteoarthritis and are bony projections that may cause pain, swelling, and tearing.
We offer surgical options as well as many non-surgical procedures, including:
- Chiropractic care
- Nutritional assistance
- Site injections
- Trigger Point
- Myofascial Release
- Laser Therapy
- Regenerative medicine
- Myofascial Release
- Stretch Therapy
- Chiropractic care, and
- Many other modalities!
SOLUTION FOR ELBOW CONDITIONS:
As with every condition, it is essential to have a thorough diagnosis and correct imaging. AZ Spine Disc and Sport takes the time to listen to you. We do a complete examination and any necessary imaging. As you can see from the list above, we have various non-surgical options to help with elbow pain from both chronic illness and acute injuries. Not all are suitable for every patient, but we can offer you the best options to build your specific treatment plan by having multiple modalities.
Contact us today to schedule a thorough evaluation and help get you back to playing your best, living pain-free, and strengthening yourself so that you stay well!